Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm in Florida

Hey people! I am in the "rainy" Sunshine State. It has rained almost every day. I can't complain though...because when it was hot, it was BLAZING!!!!

I spent the 4th of July with my mom, aunt, and 3 cousins in Hollywood Beach, FL. It was so beautiful, relaxing, and fun. Ya'll should've seen me asleep on the beach. That little power nap did me some good until the people next to us started shooting fire crackers! Stupidos! Anywho...we didn't stay for the fireworks at the beach, but it seemed like every little neighborhood had their own display going on.

Since that weekend, I have been at my mom's house. And trying to relax...but you all who stay at home know how that can be. But it has been enlightening. I am more like my mother than I care to admit. It's sickening. Oh well... what can a girl do?

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tam!

    Glad you are having a relaxing vacation! Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara,


    Wow, sounds like so much fun. Enjoy!

    And your writing about your time at the beach reminds me that I live less than an hour from the beach and yet I haven't been in a long time. I'll have to go soon.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we went to Miami it rained every day. I couldn't live there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're enjoying your vacation. It seems like we all are getting our vacation on. Enjoy the rest of your summer Lady!

    ReplyDelete