Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Loved It

The AMA's made me a fan of Lady GaGa (is that how you spell it?) and Adam Lambert. These two cd's will be bought on black friday.
So proud that he came out and gave an authentic performance. Loved it.
And LG-- never been into (MTV VMA's didn't turn me on either), but performance was intense--loved it.
Shakira also sparked my interest. The whole stepping and all the sisters represented in that performance- Lovely. going to be doing that pelvic thrust as part of my workout.
Mary J. Blige never disappoints.
Will be buying Janet's #1's cd. That woman has some hits.
Sad that J.Lo fell-- but still enjoyed the song. Thought it was cute how she changed the shoes at the end.

More into fashion these days-- totally unexpected outfits.
Rihanna- not what I would have chosen, if I were her stylist; but it was cute in its own way.

P.S. too sleepy for any other adjective...so love has to do. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment