Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Spirit World

I have had many enchanting experiences lately. Do you believe in angels? Have you ever felt like something or someone has your back in the spirit world? I would really like to hear some of your experiences.

I have read a few books in the last month that really made me believe in a higher power:

Ask Your Guides by Sonia Choquette
Diary of a Psychic by Sonia Choquette
Life Among the Dead by Lisa Williams
Do Dead People Watch You Shower by Concetta Bertoldi

and then this book about angels and ascended masters by Doreen Virtue. This one was a little different, but interesting to say the least.

I started reading just because I felt drawn to the books. I felt like I was being pulled to them. And once I picked them up, I couldn't put them down.

The consensus of the first 4 books is that there is a "spirit world" or "other side". When we cross over, we get a "review of our life". This sounds familiar, right? We are met by ancestors, spirits from past lives, angels, God, and spirit masters or teachers.

The other thing that caught my attention in the books is that it talked about how there is a such thing as reincarnation, Jesus does exist, and God is Love. There aren't bodies in the traditional sense but "light". And that we are surrounded by the light which is love. Does this make sense? What do you think?

I could jive with this information because it lends credence to my idea that we are all put here to find out if we can get along. Like- with all of our differences, do we have the capacity to show each other our true essence- which is love. I think that's God's test and unfortunately == we have room for improvement. That's just one lesson I entertained. If I think of more, I will share.

No comments:

Post a Comment