Sunday, June 14, 2009

Home Alone

My girlfriend and I don't spend that much time apart. I mean occassionally we'll be apart...but it is very rare. She's at her mom's house. I'm guessing she'll come home tomorrow, but I'm not really sure. Her little sister is graduating from middle school. Isn't that sweet? I don't know if I have ever stayed the night here by myself. Hmmm... I can't think of any time where I would have.

So on my agenda: finish up pr by tam newsletter template, laundry, dishes, cook dinner- (egg salad sandwiches! yummy), wash my hair-- so not in the mood but I have to cuz it's itching, sew some purses for charity sale, and I will probably do a little bit of overtime on the day job.

I also have to clean the kitchen floor. Does anyone have a good floor cleaner? I declare mops (w/pine sol or bleach type cleaner) and swiffer wet jet just push the dirt around. It urks me to no end. It seems like it is dirty as soon as it is clean. All remedies appreciated.

I will probably read a book too. I've read all of the ones I checked out from the library. Well except one by Rochelle Alers, she's one of my fave authors but I couldn't get into this one so I already checked it back in! Well I do have plenty to get accomplished! So I will write again later on.... TTFN.

1 comment:

  1. i have like 3 books that i have started but havent finished. and i love books...but for some reason i havent had the time to really get into them like i should.

    anyhow, hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete