Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Silence

Today, I am observing a day of silence. I read a book by Anne Leclaire about meditation and silence this weekend. The only restriction for today is that I cannot speak. It was supposed to be 6 am to 6 am, but I forgot and asked my gf what time it was this morning. It's amazing how easy I forgot. I debated if I would continue and I decided to just roll with it. I changed the time to 10:30 am - 10:30 am. It's actually been pretty hard so far...I'll let you know how it goes.

Love,

Tamara

2 comments:

  1. You are a good one. I'd like to do a day of silence. I know it'll be challenging. Maybe I should start off small, like do 2 hours of silence. Maybe that'll work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't stick it out...I will try again, maybe in smaller increments.

    ReplyDelete