Monday, April 5, 2010

Random Thoughts

  • I'm feeling good. I realized that I have been holding back a lot! I dont think I was ready to deal with the emotions that have been inside. Alas, it is time to express them.
  • I don't have the energy, concentration, or wherewithall to blog on just tamara, writing journal, and tggt every day. Copying and posting just irritates me. Seriously. Then I can't remember the tags I used for each post. Uggh! LOL. I'll get more organized.
  • I'm a lot more spiritual now.
    • I haven't been to church in ages, but every little step I take is divinely done so.
    • I meditate on a weekly basis. Will eventually get to a daily basis.
    • 2010 Agenda = Trusting that I am on the right path!
  • I have started volunteering more. It's actually fun. I have met some cool people who give me great ideas. One lady told me about Holiday Tours and how reasonable the trips are. Another lady told me about ballroom dancing. I think I am going to try to get into that this summer.
  • Traveling is on the agenda for the next 6 months. Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Washington DC (2x's), Carolina Beach/Wilmington, and somewhere oversees-- hopefully France!
  • I submitted my passport application and my picture was cute! Should have that back in about a month or so. Woot woot!
  • I'm engaged! On the grind to get into that perfect wedding dress. 3 lbs a week is doable. I just gotta get my walk on and drinking that H2O!
  • Heading over to DC for Pink Dot Concepts Say I Do Wedding Expo... You're coming right? June 6, 2010 is right around the corner!
More to come about some other revelations I have had throughout the weekend. Sleeping did me a whole lotta good!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the engagement.

    seems like you're pretty focused, it all should fall into place with all that positive energy :-)

    ReplyDelete