Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sex on the Brain Pt. 2

So I have really been busy this week. I mean, I wanted to post and read blogs, but I could only manage the reading part. Ya'll are some funny people. I must confess though, reading blogs isn't what is monopolizing my time.

SEX has me on the go.

I am not a nympho. But I finally decided to follow my heart and took a leap of faith to become the sex diva I always thought of myself as. Do you remember my big dream of becoming a lgbt-centered relationship therapist and maybe even getting into a syndicated program? (A lot of that was in the comments of the Sex on the Brain post.) Well my dream has been put into action and I am now a Pure Romance Consultant. Thanks Tammy!

So excited! Right now, I am still contemplating whether to go for the counseling degree. I mean they just really go hand in hand. But I don't know if I really need it. Plus I already have a health educator degree and that will already prove useful. As time progresses, I am sure that will be made clear. I just like school ya'll, so pay me no mind. I mean like I really really like going to class and having intellectual conversations. I digress.

I am heading to Florida in a couple of weeks to do 2 parties: one with my momma and the other with my aunt. I am a little nervous because it is my momma, but Hey...she's open minded when it comes to sex; just not sexual orientation. LOL. She's so funny.

8 comments:

  1. Tamara,

    Lol, good luck with your Pure Romance party.

    Did you know that Tami at pink, chocolate and sunshine sells Pure Romance too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! That's how I got started. Tami's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny stuff!

    Kissthegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Good luck with your parties. Party with your mother?? I would love to hear how that goes. Open about sex, but not orientation?? Interesting combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Tamara! Party on! I may end up jumping on the bandwagon myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those types of parties give me the giggles. How will you keep a straight face when talking about the products?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! you will do very very well :-)

    i meant to post earlier, but i had problems. so this comment is much shorter than what i orginally planned to say. lol

    ReplyDelete