Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Creative Woman

I totally forgot about March being Women's History Month. Needless to say, I didn't post anything for Black History Month either.  But like most people, I can not fathom only discussing these phenomenal people only 1 month out of the year. So I have decided to dub Tuesday, Creative Woman Day! I will highlight a creative woman every week! Only positive people with creative spirits can grace my site.  This week is Darnita L. Howard. That's a picture of me- not her- wearing one of her creations. It is from her Cotton Smoothie t-shirt line. It is soooo comfortable.
This is not all my fellow Dream's Fulfilled member has to offer.  Visit her shop or her art site to see more clothes, artwork, and greeting cards!

1 comment:

  1. Gurrlll you better work that shirt... and i'm going on the site right now to get one for me!

    ReplyDelete