Friday, March 19, 2010

Passport Day

Aquarius Soul and I are in synch with getting passports. I feel like it is just meant to happen right now. I set up an appointment a few weeks ago for the 31st of March. Then I found out today that the prices could be going up in the not so distant future. There is a passport day on March 27th where you can go and submit the application without an appointment. This is the best time to go. I am telling you, if you think that in the next ten years you may want to travel abroad...just do it. It would really suck if you won tickets or some lady wanted to sweep you off your feet and jetset across the world...and you couldn't go. That would really suck.

2 comments:

  1. Amen sister! I think having a passport these days is akin to having your state issue identification card. There is so much to do and see and if you arent prepared, you will get left behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its time for me to renew my passport! it expired at the end of last year. i have places to go!! lol

    ReplyDelete