Sunday, January 4, 2009

Everything is Fine in 2009

Hello Everyone!!!

So what have I been up to?

I have a job with Smarthinking.com so I have been training for that. The new semester starts January 23 and I am naturally a procrastinator so I haven't been able to post as much as I would like in this new year. I will get it together though. My time management skills are already getting better. That's good. And would not have been possible without God.

I feel like 09 is going to be the YEAR. Does anyone else feel like that or know what I am talking about?

My girlfriend is absolutely amazing. I love her sooooo much. We have been inseparable since I got back into town. LOL. Sorry to everyone who have tried to spend time with us...gottta get that quality time in again.

I got a sewing machine for Christmas so you know I am going to be sewing again soon.
I have so many purse ideas in my head that it isn't even funny.

I am now a contributing writer over at QueerCents. I hope you all stop by and take a look at the Dating on a Budget series, plus there are some good tidbits about managing your finances. :-)

9 comments:

  1. sewing?! that is going to be awesome. can't wait to see pictures of your projects! :)

    what kind of sewing machine did you get?

    -sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will be sure to check you out on Queer Cents.

    that is so exciting that you and your gf are all lovey dovey...how long have you been together?

    sewing? be sure to post pics of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way. The end of 08 was marvelous for me and I think 09 is going to be even better! I can feel it. I use to sew. I was just telling someone that I want to start back. Make sure you share some of the things that you make on here. I'm gonna check you out over at queer cents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely stop by and check you out!
    Sounds like 2009 is going well for you. I wish you continued success in your time management!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah: Is it bad that I don't know what kind of sewing machine it is? I will post plenty of pictures.

    Tami: 9 years ... I think we are going on 10. But my mind ain't the same so I could be wrong.

    Glennisha: Thanks for the QC love and I am SO GLAD you had that opportunity to jet set. Start back sewing. For me it is so relaxing.

    HersandHers: 2009 is going just fine...and I met all of my deadlines. Thank God!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soooooooooooo excited aboout 2009. Great to hear that your year has started off on the good foot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Ladybug! I hope your year is even more prosperous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No doubt! It was a really good article. Girl me too! My little sister got a sewing machine Christmas 07 and still hasn't used it so I think i'm going to steal it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Queercents! I saw your article and thought...naaah, the same Tamara? Congratulations and good article!

    ReplyDelete