Thursday, September 4, 2008

I had a bad ...whoops I mean good day.

I awoke this morning almost dreading to get up. Unsure of myself and what I was doing by coming out on the internet. I put a blog on MySpace, one from my personal email, and a little ego crept in trying to steal my joy. But once it's out there, it's out. No turning back. That's why I did it in this manner.

I took a few deep breaths, then took notice of the inner peace, a happy dance going on in my soul. Today is not unlike any other day. I got up, went to the bathroom, did some chores, ate breakfast, etc. etc. Feedback has been positive.

In honor of this day and the joy I feel stepping into my whole self, every Thursday is now deemed TRANQUIL THURSDAY. I will relax. I may put up an affirmation or positive quote to help you (and myself) maintain a positive thought process and a little calmness in life to help change your mindset, live free, and live abundantly.

affirmation: I love myself.

positive quote: The mind is never right but when it is at peace within it self.

No comments:

Post a Comment