Monday, September 15, 2008

Things I Like

Writing is my passion. I have spent a lot of years, thinking about becoming a writer and I have finally decided to do just that! If you notice, I try to write every weekday since I started this blog. Tonight, I got online just in the nick of time. Whew! When I win the essay competition I entered last week, you will be able to read all about my obsession.

I have recently become addicted to hummus. The first time I tried it was at a conference where all that was served was greek food. It looked more appealing than the grape leaves, now I am hooked. Your local grocery store will have a decent brand. I actually even like Walmart's brand (It's less than $2 for about 8 ounces). Paired with the hummus are bagel chips or crackers of some sort. Yum

The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles (the book that inspired The Secret) is my absolute favorite book right now. There are a lot of authors that I enjoy (Kyra Davis, Rochelle Alers, Sandra Brown), but Wallace is phenomenal. Books that are older fascinate me with their relevancy. Do you want a copy? I have a few extra's, so just let me know.

Lights and Lathers Olive Oil and Honey Intensive Moisturizing Skin Treatment. Loving it!!! This is the ONLY lotion that I can wear all day and not develop dry skin! www.lightsandlathers.com It's $12, but worth every penny. It lasted about 2 months. Yes, I am chronically ashy. I am so ashy, that one day my students thought I had on white tights, and I didn't. I know...sad...so don't tell anyone else. LOL!

I'll tell you more tomorrow night, for I have so much to do before I retire for the evening. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment