Monday, September 8, 2008

It's all about the sex....

I think about sex maybe every 12 seconds. I am like a guy. I see a girl and immediately I think about how long it would take for her to have an orgasm. I am hypersexual. I obviously have sex 3-4 times a day. The gays can get anyone they want. Myself included. I don't have to think about who I want to have sex with. No emotional connection whatsoever is needed. Just a warm body, because you know they have to be alive. Lesbians like live people. When gays and lesbians argue about gay marriage, they really just want permission to have sex, so there is no need to have legal protection, no need for it to be the law of the land.

**************************************

Okay, let me stop with the sarcasm before some idiot takes my ranting seriously. Sex for this girl is as important as sex is for anyone else. Wait a minute, now this is interesting. Maybe sex is more important to other people than it is to me, hmm.

That's an interesting thought; considering, I don't think about sex all the time. Me being a lesbian is not about sex. For me, being a lesbian is about LOVE. That's right LOVE. I don't go around hunting down conquests. I genuinely love the person I am with. It didn't happen one drunken night at a bar. It took us damn near 5 years to acknowledge our feelings for one another. We had relationships with guys during that time frame, trying to make our feelings go away. So for those who thought you knew, I told you that you didn't. As a matter of fact, my theory about SOME promiscuous homosexual people is they want a relationship too. But SOCIETY (yes--you big elephants) makes them feel so bad about themselves, that they settle for sexual encounters to keep their sanity. This is supported by the number of gay and lesbians becoming couples, having families, etc. Because it is available to us now, this is what we want. 50 years ago, the idea of a homosexual couple raising a family was not available mainstream, therefore it was harder to find. I know they existed though.

But let's get back to love. Love doesn't call you names. Love isn't mean to you. Love doesn't yell at you for any reason. Love comforts. Love soothes. Love caresses. Love doesn't have unrealistic expectations. Love heals. Love wraps their arm around you and gives you a kiss on the cheek when I get home. Love listens. At least my love does. My love talks to me in the middle of the night about nothing. Love encourages me to follow my dreams. Love has loved me ever since the day I was born. Love will continue to love me until my soul passes over to the other realm.

1 John 4: 8
8 He that loveth not, knoweth not God; for God is love.

Do you love like that? That all encompassing no matter what love? I tell you, it's not about the sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment