Monday, September 29, 2008

How are you?

I am blessed and highly favored! I didn't get to church yesterday (overslept). I did start a new purse, I will finish it later on today. Just the last whipstitch. This cold weather has me just wanting to cuddle up to something warm with that hot chocolate I never got on Saturday (I did have tea--good tea with Lele). I don't have anything to talk about. Has that ever happened to you? I mean I am mouth almighty sometimes...but not today. I have so much to do. We are re-launching our webpage on Wednesday (www.deuxdames.com) So I just wanted to say hello. See how you are doing. And you can comment on my page by clicking on comments at the end of each post. I know it's tiny. But hey, it's free...I'm not complaining.

Ya'll, I almost forgot. I am 97% back into some pants I haven't worn since 2005. yea me! They are up and fit comfortably through the leg, it's the buttons fault--to far over lol. have a great night

No comments:

Post a Comment