Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am ashamed to admit....

I love the Disney Channel. Ever since I was a little kid, the big mouse stole my heart. I love their movies and sitcoms. I think my mom knew that this was really the only good wholesom television station and didn't want to influence me otherwise. I was known to sneak and watch the nudie movies on HBO in the middle of the night. LOL...shhh don't tell nobody!

While I was finishing up some new totes last night, I watched Camp Rock the sing-a-long version and it was freakin' awesome LOL. Tonight they are showing High School Musical 1 the sing-a-long version as well. I will be glued to the television with needle and thread in hand. I even watch Kid's Incorporated and the Mickey Mouse Club on Youtube. Does anyone remember the singing group, The Party?

I admit this because I am really upset with the big rodents right now. Why you ask?

Because High School Musical 3 is not going to be shown on television, but is being released in the movie theater. Why Mickey, why?! You let people tune in to 2 HSM movies for a relatively low cost if you already have cable and now you want me to go to the movies, fork over $10 for the ticket and another $10 for the popcorn and drink just so I can see what they are wearing to prom?! No Way. That is crazy.

As I ponder, how I am going to get into this movie for free--and without being seen, enjoy this little blast from the past.

4 comments:

  1. I can't say I will join you watching Disney. I'm a huge fan of cartoon movies though. That new Madagascar movie has me soooooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on the cartoons. Madagascar, Meet the Robinsons, Rugrats Gone Wild...yeah, I am definitely a cartoon head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Secretly, I kinda like High School Musical. That Vanessa Hudgens is kinda cute...

    I thought Madagascar was the bomb! As far as cartoons, I don't watch as many now, but Jem was my girl back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I'll admit I had a thing for Martika from Kid's. Just had a flashback.

    ReplyDelete