Thursday, October 2, 2008

Website relaunch...

For the last few days, I have been busy readying the website. The initial deadline was October 1, 2008. That steadily moved to October 2, then October 6 and finally I posted: Sign up for our newsletter and be the first notified when the site is up and at em again. LOL. The funny part was it took me 6 attempts to send out only a handful of newsletters via email. When I finally checked the links, they didn't even work. LOL LOL LOL. So I just had to stop. But the website is up to date. We did so much more than we did before. I am so proud of us.

Did you watch the debates? I didn't. I have no desire too. I hope you all had a great week.

Today's positive thought: We are at our very best, and we are happiest, when we are fully engaged in work we enjoy, on the journey toward the goal we've established for ourselves. It gives meaning to our time off and comfort to our sleep. It makes everything else in life so wonderful, so worthwhile. Earl Ni

Today's Affirmation: I love the work that I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment