Monday, October 13, 2008

What's Right With My Life?

I feel the urge to people bash, but I won't. It is a lot wrong with the world and with a lot of the people in it, but at this very moment, I am choosing to focus on what is RIGHT and GOOD! Doing this allows me to counteract the negative energy seeping from my pores.

First--I didn't cook today. The sloppy joes we had were delicious though. No one is complaining.

Second-- I received some money today! YAY! Much needed and much appreciated from... my mommy :-)

Our relationship has gotten so much better. I began to focus on what I wanted our relationship to be like, instead of what it actually was at the time. We talk about a lot of stuff...especially sewing. The positive thinking works. It really does.

A month ago, I was ready to chant Kelis's I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW...and now I am really relaxing and enjoying our relationship. I actually call my mom at least 2-3 times a week versus the 2-3 times a quarter. It feels good.

2 comments:

  1. My mom will only send me $20 if I ask her for money, lol. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with $20, so I stopped asking a long time ago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. My little cousin has the same problem. Now I was expecting $20, but hoping for more. I just let her know my what my current situation was looking like and she just sent it.

    ReplyDelete