Monday, October 13, 2008

It's Monday and I'm Still Gay

Hola! Today is a good day. It's Monday. The beginning of a new beginning. I may even cook this week. LOL. I can cook, I just don't...usually. But I suppose I should give my housemates a break. The only things I've cooked in the last month, maybe even two months are ramen noodles, hot dogs and french fries, maybe even fish filets. I know, sad. LOL.

I have finished approximately 4 purses and 1 clutch. I really like the clutch, you saw it right? I am going to make another one of those. I started my store at Etsy. Nothing is up in there right now. But it will be soon.

I love being this independent woman.

3 comments:

  1. I cooked spaghetti with meatballs last night. That's the first time I've cooked dinner in...ummm...a very long time. It's nice to do it because you want to and not cuz you have to. Independence is a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should bottle some of that optimism, and sell it along with your accessories. Cha-ching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABG: I still haven't cooked. :-/

    Jgirl: Optimism+Accessories...lets come up with a name, I will sell the heck out of it! LOL

    ReplyDelete