Monday, October 27, 2008

Sometimes.... I feel....

like a motherless child. Now this statement is so not true. But it seems every morning I wake up with a song in my head. Well maybe it is true in some respect, just not this morning.

I feel a lot better though. Rest. I just needed a little rest--mentally and physically. I have the propensity to overwork myself, but hey when all of my hopes and dreams are invested in something...I tend to get a little crazy stressed and my immune system shuts down.

It was nice and sunny yesterday, so I went to church (great service), took some pictures of the purses (great pictures in natural light versus artificial flash), and watched some movies (Old School & What's the Worst That Could Happen--funny).

We forgot to get the USB cord for the camera, so still no pics uploaded. But that will be remedied soon. BTW I didn't actually write that post on Saturday, I started it on Saturday.

Anyway, I have a busy day ahead, so I will probably post again later tonight. TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment