Sunday, November 2, 2008

Emotional Rollercoaster....

I tell you this past week has had its ups and downs and I am glad to be starting anew. I will not revisit that point so lets just move along. I have missed writing terribly. This week made me realize just how dependent I am on the internet. I would rather have the internet than cable.

I have made a lot of purses (20 total), shipped some off, taken more pictures, and even have some for sale in one of my favorite stores. The response to them have been amazing. I am so happy and so overjoyed. This journey is so different then the one I envisioned as a little girl, but I am still enjoying the ride.

I voted too! So glad that pressure is off. If you didn't participate in early voting, please vote this Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment