Friday, February 20, 2009

Even though I want to be...

I am so not inspired to do anything right now. I am not depressed; I just don't feel like being bothered with anyone or anything. I enjoy spending time with my boo and right now, I'm content with that.

Today was the first day I talked to my momma since like the beginning of the month. She didn't do anything mean or anything, I just haven't talked to many people. Before today, I hadn't talked to my aunt, granny, little cousins, or even some of my friends. Heck I still haven't talked to all of the aforementioned. Sometimes, I send a text or two, but that's about it.

Honestly, this seclusion has been wonderful. I did get caught up in the television though; but that quickly made me so tired of all the negativity in the world. All of the energy spent saying something negative can be better spent doing something positive. I will get my life going back into that direction.

I have spent my time working, sleeping, writing, planning my next moves, and enjoying the quality time with my love. Today was a pamper me session; pedicures, shampooing my hair, long hot shower,etc. It was a great day. My feet are so smooth. LOL. Maybe that is TMI...but anywho.

I did my sister-in-laws hair too. She liked it and I am so glad because she was cutting it in protest. Apparently someone at school told her her hair was ugly, her solution: cut it. I was like wow. But she's a sweety pie and it gave me a little joy playing in her hair. Tomorrow we are taking her out for a day of girly fun- amusement park and probably dinner. I am sure we will have a blast.

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes solitude is exactly what we need and it can be good! Enjoy that time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Glennisha! I am doing just that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right Bee, leave the drama alone...rest in the sweet bosom of seclusion/inner peace/joy/happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds precious. I love having peace and quiet as well. Is that a bad thing?

    ReplyDelete