Thursday, February 12, 2009

Luscious Lush

One year, we went to New York City to ring in the new year. It was then I was introduced to my favorite stores, Lush and Sephora.

I had a hideous allergic reaction to this balm that was used to twist my hair. I mean it looked like blisters instead of pimples going right across the apple of my cheeks. We went to Lush and they hooked me up. I mean within 2 days, the face was cleared up!

I used the Herbalism Cleanser:


and then the Mask of Magnaminty:



These products are all natural and worked wonders for my skin. I was thinking about buying some for my little cousin. She wants to be on ANTM, but she keeps getting this breakout right across her forehead. But you know teens; they can be so finicky. I would hate to spend all that money and then she not use it.

Photo Credits: Lush

4 comments:

  1. I need to try this stuff because my face has been breaking out lately and I don't know why. I don't think we have a Lush here though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't have many stores in the US, but the website is pretty easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush does have amazing products. One time I bought a chocolate massage bar. It smelled so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of them, but I love natural products. It's definitely worth looking into...

    ReplyDelete