Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hi Friends!

So, for some reason, I have been having trouble commenting on my blog. :-( Boo.

But as far as the black bean burgers, THEY ARE DELICIOUS. All you do is take a can of black beans, rinse them and put half in a bowl. Add 3 tablespoons of mayo and chili powder. I like a lot of chili powder...like maybe 2 tablespoons, but you can do it to taste. And then add about a cup of bread crumbs. Mix together really good, mashing the beans as you go. Then add the remainder of black beans for texture. Fry them up and my goodness...you have a treat. It tastes really good with salsa and sour cream. A regular bun or toasted bread will suffice. And we don't have a Wegmans. We have Harris Teeter and I love it!

Also, I got my regular schedule for Smarthinking...YAHOO!! Surely makes up for me not being able to work at Mad Science. Plus I can substitute teach for other people to get more hours.

It's getting really cold here again, hopefully some snow. I hope you all have a really good week! TTYL.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, Harris Teeter is good. But if you ever get to check out a Wegmans it will blow your mind. I think I could live in Wegmans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I'm going to try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alix, I love snow but hate the cold. I know I am crazy.

    Glennisha when you try the burgers tell me what you think about them.

    Tami, I will have to check out a Wegmans. I am sure there is one here somewhere.

    ReplyDelete