Friday, April 24, 2009

LGBT Friendly

I would like to encourage everyone to seek out those companies, states, and churches that are LGBT affirming and friendly. Stop throwing your money and energy to those who don't give a damn about us. Let's support all LGBT friendly businesses, artists, churches, people etc.

Can someone tell me:

What states can I get married in?
What are some more LGBT friendly/affirming churches? (Notice there are a few in the links to the left.)
Name some black people who have no problem with homosexuality.

Let us be renewed. Let the rainbow fly. Don't worry about those who have an issue with you...focus on those who don't.

4 comments:

  1. P.S., Thanks for commenting on my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara! we are so on the same page!!! you are dead on with this!
    let's support those who support us :-)

    if someone doesn't like me because i'm a lesbian, that's their problem not mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you! You gotta support your own and those who support you!

    ReplyDelete