Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Anything is Possible

I have been trying to come to grips with this feeling of elation inside of me. Trying to figure out why I am so excited; what it is called...excitement just doesn't seem appropriate. It's more than excitement, jubilation, and similar expressions combined. Moving forward throughout the day as I ran into more people, talked to family and friends all across the country the sense of something bigger than us was going on and there indeed was hope for a better America. Hope. Peace. Love. I went to church last night, great message, leave the past behind and move forward looking toward the possibilities of better days. That triggered the simple phrase that accurately depicted how I was feeling all day:

With unwavering, unshakeable, unmoveable faith, anything is possible.

2 comments:

  1. It feels like something is going to happen. Something big. Something good. Like getting everything you ever asked for under your Christmas tree...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... christmas morning jubilee..accurate description.

    ReplyDelete