Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Full Circle

Today is election day. If you remember way back in September when I started blogging, my mom and I had this big blow-up about my stance on gay marriage. Mainly because I don't see anything wrong with 2 consenting adults declaring their love for one another and making it official in the eyes of God, friends, family, and anyone else who wants to put there nose in the relationship.

Her argument for voting Republican was that this was an ablahblahblah.

Well election day is here.

I received countless mailers and phone calls begging for my vote. Every television station featured countless attack ads for various candidates. The ladies from The View got on my damn nerves. And now its over. None of the stuff even effected my vote.

In the end, I voted the way my heart led me to vote.

After today, people will go back to bashing celebrities, celebutantes, and pop stars alike. And life will get back to normal. Or will it?

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be an interesting week, no matter how the election turns out.

    ReplyDelete