Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm so grateful...

that I have you all to talk too. I mean my life has changed so much in the last few days.

that Thanksgiving dinner was better than expected. I had some banging sweet potatoe pie...and I am still full. I don't really need to eat for the next few days. Seriously.

that unexpected miracles keep happening. I am just going with the flow of this prosperity and abundance. I am so so grateful...I will blog about these as they develop further.

that I have great friends, great family, and serve a great God.

that it has been warm for the last few days. No super duper cold for the holiday...Yeah!

that I have dreams...that no one can take from me, that I know I will accomplish.

4 comments:

  1. Glad your Thanksgiving was good! I had some good sweet potatoe pie too~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are looking up and you're receiving your blessings. That's a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things are looking up. I just had to let the fear go...

    ReplyDelete