Sunday, November 2, 2008

Art and Love

So I have fallen in love with my craft. I did not think I was an artist at first. Each clutch is individual in nature. I look at the materials; they tell me what they want to look like and how they want to be used. I am working from a place of love for what I do. I wake up in the morning, perform the incidental routine of waking up, and begin sewing. Here are a few of the early clutches.



This is a detailed look of the jewels on one of the clutches. I like how they take the clutches to a fancier and more elegant place.

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5264177346809153362" />

This is one of the purses that I made. It was not mine initially. But my partner decided she wanted to make coin purses. So I finished this one off.



I think these little coin purses are cute.



This is one of the purses that is for sale at Lights and Lathers. She sells handmade soaps, lotion, candles and more. She also has jewelry and now my clutches.

It feels good. I know I say this a lot, but when you have felt bad for so long, it is so important to acknowledge when you feel good. I hope you have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. They look really beautiful. I love the different stones and coins. I think they would make really cute Christmas gifts. They are reasonably price and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you're doing something that makes you feel good. I think everyone has a little bit of an artist within them!

    ReplyDelete