Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm Chillaxin....

I'm so glad that:

Gas prices are down. I can put $10 in and it's more than a quarter of a tank.

I made some money this weekend.

I met some great people.

My mom and I are really getting along. I mean, even talking about politics has been a breeze...just not sexuality...I'll take my wins in small doses.

My wireless internet is working from home...and I am not sitting in Panera.

It snowed...it was only a little bit, but the dusting we got was so cute.

I am so glad that all of my dreams are coming true.

I even had a pizza last night...reminded me of college, $5 domino pizzas from the guy walking through the dorm...ahh memories. Plus it was delicious.

I have stumbled upon some great blogs...and ya'll keep me cracking up laughing.

My neighbor's baby is sooo cute. She was laughing for no damn reason. Adorable.

I sold the cutest purse this weekend....that really made me feel good.

I had a lot of insight about my neighbors...I didn't like them at first...but now...they are okay.

I have love, joy, prosperity, gratitude, and God. This is a great life!

7 comments:

  1. Aren't we all glad that gas prices have gone down? I couldn't go anywhere when it was near or at $4.00. I'm glad that you have encountered so many positive experiences and joys. I'm also grateful to even have some little things in my life that I used to take for granted. Like today, I had this bangin hamburger from Sonic and I hadn't had Sonic in several months. May many more gifts come your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $5 Dominoes...I gained 10 pounds my freshman year by eating half of a pizza at 11:30 4 nights out of the week...lol

    Glad to see some happiness shining here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I had pizza last night too lol. I still can't believe the prices of gas. This is crazy yo, very surreal. Also, when he had our first snow it was very pretty. Had me taking pics while driving....gotta be grateful for the little things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like someone had a good day. Me? I saw Madagascar 2 and went out to eat with my honey.

    Hope all your days are like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hold on...let me do a little jig for cheap gas prices...

    okay, i am back.

    picture it, virginia 1999...a full tank of gas costs only $10...I am so glad gas prices are coming down, down, down. if it hadn't of stopped going up, i swear i would have needed a second mortgage.

    i love this post, you are truly counting all the good things that all to often we miss and over look. sometimes when i am out, i look at and remember how beautiful the sky is...and i am in awe. it's the little things that make live worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all don't know how much joy is leaping up and slapping me in the face...and it is a good thing. That is the goal of each and everyday.

    Ladybug: Sonic is my favorite.
    Abg: LOL. I gained my freshman 15 off of Dominos too.
    Glennisha: You are so right
    Deepdiva: I have to see Madagascar-- how was it?
    PCS: Do that jig again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Madagascar 2...definitely better than the first. Go see it.

    ReplyDelete