Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Busy & Stressed

It has been a long time since I felt stressed about work. You know that stress when you have so much to do, deadlines to meet, and so little time to do it in. Today was the first time I had to deal with that type of stress in at least what 2 years...since that old job I told you all about. So to de-stress, I decided to not do anything today.

I took out my handy dandy calendar, made a priority list and straight relaxed. We watched a movie, played games on the computer, talked and spent time with each other. Because I won't be home this weekend, it is extremely important that we get that quality time in before I leave.

I had to remember that I can't be everything to everybody and I am not superwoman. I used to try to be...not anymore. I had to look realistically at my day and figure out what I could and am willing to accomplish. Spending time with the love of my life was one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment