Sunday, December 21, 2008

my addiction

The one thing I like most about the holidays is my granny's cooking. I am priming myself for that trip to Florida. But these are a few treats that I like all year round. I really am addicted.


Reese's...it's a shame how much I love these.

I'm a peanut butter freak, so they actually have one with peanut butter in the rice krispies, covered in chocolate. This is from Kilwins, a little ice cream shop in Wilmington, NC. ***This is a rice krispie treat on a stick***

Chocolate Fetish is my favorite chocolate spot. This little truffle actually has cayenne pepper sprinkled on top.

Dragons kiss is sold at Chocolate Fetish too. I think this one has wasabi in it, oh well...it was delicious anyway. They are in Asheville, NC...the lesbian mecca of the east coast. They call it the San Francisco of the south. Basically, it is very LGBT friendly!

9 comments:

  1. I am definitely a chocolate and peanut butter lover too. have you ever had the ben and jerry's ice cream with peanut butter cups? yummmy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh tamara...why did you do this to me. do you not know i am a complete chocolate feen??? i really need some of that reeses icecream thingy...oh my goodness...(drooling)

    i need to go calm down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! Asheville is nice, but Chocolate Fetish makes it oh so much better. I even had a private chocolate tasting there. It was like $20 a person and the owner told you everything there was to know about chocolate. We tasted chocolate from ALL over the WORLD! ranging from 1% to 100% chocolate. The crazy thing was the 100 percent chocolate was gross.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! These all look soooo good. I love chocolate so I wish I could have been at that tasting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally have a chocolate/peanut butter addiction! If you add something salty to the mix like pretzels, you can stick a fork in me, because I'm done! This is why I absolutely love that Hershey's Take 5 bar...it's everything I love. Heaven on Earth I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried the Take 5 bar. But that sounds goood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Asheville is one of my hotspots. And Chocolate Fetish has absolutely, positively, some heavenly chocolate. You can see them make the chocolate too from the side window.

    ReplyDelete