Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Agenda

I don't make resolutions because I never stick with them. I starting making to-do lists or agendas if you will. They don't necessarily have a time frame, just stuff I really want to accomplish. With the new year less than 10 hours away, it's a good time for me to start dreaming.



This is the entrance to The Chocolate Spa at The Hotel Hershey. A weekend trip there would be nice. They have a chocolate massage that looks as if it is to die for. Hmmm. Relaxation to the fullest.

I also want to be more financially responsible. I can handle a budget, but it's the splurging because "I have to have it and I can afford it" bug that I have to get under control.

Writing has become central in my life. I want writing to be lucrative enough that it is the main job I have. I am already half way there--I am freelancing and I am an online writing tutor. So this is just getting easier and easier.

And last but not least, I see everything I want coming into fruition: home renovations, marriage equality, $$$$, more traveling, more appreciation, more gratitude, and so much happiness I wonder if I can take it all.

5 comments:

  1. this made me smile! this is such a happy post! i am glad things are coming together so well for you!

    A weekend trip to the Chocolate Spa would be very nice indeed.

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tam. I know you would enjoy the Chocolate Spa and for non chocolate lovers they have like a mojito theme too. Happy New Year as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that everything you posted will come into fruition this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That spa sounds really nice. I'd like writing to be my main source of income as well. I guess we're both half way there. If we just keep working hard we'll be make it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladybug! And Glennisha...keep doing your thing. You are so talented and you have your foot in mainstream media. Gone girl!

    ReplyDelete