Friday, December 5, 2008

Gratefulness Part II

I made my way through the airport and subway with ease.
My bags arrived right along with me.
I didn't cry....

I didn't, instead I smiled.
Thinking about "the kiss"

The one that said, " I know you are only going to be gone for a couple of days, but I will miss you and this is what you are coming home too."

I smiled.

The business center here at the hotel is the bomb. So I will be able to complete the work I need to get done this weekend...and best of all, blog in what free time I do have, which isn't much.

I am so freakin' grateful.

3 comments:

  1. Bueno! I'm happy to say that I'm glad my trip turned out well too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you made it safely to your destination without any hassle. That "kiss" must have been quite special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glennisha: I am glad you had a good trip!

    ladybug: thanks for the well wishes. that kiss was.....special doesn't cut it.

    ReplyDelete