Thursday, December 11, 2008

well, well, well

I have had a great week friends. I had the best experience ever at the bank nonetheless. The teller asked me to come back so I could sign the article i wrote in Curve. Can you believe that? I was like, sure...no problem! I beamed the rest of the way out of the bank.

It's raining cats and dogs here, since I haven't looked at the news, I have absolutely no reason why we keep getting these flash flood warnings.

My little cousin is borrowing my computer for school but now I can't get in touch with him. so I am at the library and can you believe they only give you the option of 15 minutes. Gotta go...mine is up!

5 comments:

  1. Now that's what's up! I'd love to see the day when someone asks me to autograph something that I wrote! Can't wait to see more of your work published!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glennisha: That day will come! I have had a hard time coming up with ideas to pitch, I have a few lined up though..so we'll see.

    Brianne: Lol! I'm a F-Lister. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your article in Curve when I was at the bookstore. I felt so proud, like I know her. Very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww deep. you do know me... probably better than some people i see everyday.

    ReplyDelete