Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Gratitude 2008

So much happened this year. In a nutshell, here is what I am most grateful for:

Love. Family & Friends. Regine, Sinclaire,& Max! Linda Villarosa telling me to start blogging. Blogging. Blogger Initiative Summitt. Mike Rogers. Serena Freewomyn. Rod 2.0. Curve. Cathy Renna. Joy. Arts & Crafts. Kept me sane throughout the year. Deux Dames. Faith. Employment. Ruth's Chris. Printworks Bistro. The Greensboro Symphony. Writing. Deux Dames. Eclectic By Nature. The Gay Marriage Thing. Citi Cards. Leaving Citi Cards. Smarthinking.com. Village Tavern. Wilmington, NC. Secret getaways. Open Door Ministries. Queercents. Hope. The Secret. The Oak. Laughing babies. AND DREAMS.

I would've never guessed that this year would have gone like it did. But I wouldn't change one bit of it. I appreciate every bump, ditch, valley, and mountain. 2009 here I come.

5 comments:

  1. Thanx for sharing your gratitude list. I guess you don't realize how many acts of gratitude come into your life until you think back on it. It comes much more than the negative stuff. I should do a list of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do a list too. We all need to stop and show gratefulness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just figure it's the little things that count the most. If I look at everything in total terms...I may not be as grateful. Do a list...both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! It's nice. And good luck on your writing. I'm also trying to position myself to be a paid, professional writer. I pray that 2009 will be our year.
    Peace,
    AB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie,

    Welcome to my blog. Good luck with your writing as well...I am taking 2009 by storm.

    ReplyDelete