Friday, December 19, 2008

If Money Is No Object

I have the perfect gift website for you all. Gifts.com, I mean it is a gem. I absolutely adore it! I mean really. You can browse by age, sex, interests and they even have a gifts personality quiz. You answer a few questions and voila, up pop at least 50 gift ideas. And they were good gifts too! I can actually say, everything that came up on my list (Classic Achiever), I absolutely adored. No more fashion jewelry hanging organizers from Dollar Tree for me. (Yes I actually got that one year.)

So here are my top 3 things from that website that I would absolutely love to have:

Stocks: A Share of Coach? It’s less than a $100, quick delivery, and it comes in a niiiice frame. No? I’ll take a share of Hershey or even Krispey Kreme. Start my investment portfolio off right!

Monogrammed umbrella: my initials are TNB, I like Edwardian Script font. I’m not sure if that is available, but something similar is acceptable. My umbrellas always break or get lost somewhere in umbrella land. I promise this one won’t get broken or lost. I will take really good care of it.

Wine Club of the Month: I am a beginner, but this is something I will really appreciate! A nice Riesling anyone?

A girl can dream can't she?!

Cross-posted at Tamara Nichelle 12/8/08

1 comment: