Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wow

These past few weeks have gone by so fast. I didn't even realize that I actually hadn't posted since Friday. All the commenting got the best of me.

I've been working on a few things:

My bio. Did you know that it is hard to talk about yourself? I never know what to include.

Helping friends. You know helping people is the best way to make yourself feel better. Cuz you reap what you so. And I found out that the Salvation Army isn't necessarily nice to the LGBT folk. So it is up to us to take care of our own.

Thanking God. I haven't written half of the stuff that is going on with me on this blog. But the tide is turning and everything is so much better. I am going home to visit my family for the holidays. I can't wait. I haven't seen them in over a year. And my round trip ticket was less than $100. (Allegiant Airlines)

Enjoying Life. That's the best. I appreciate you all for reading and commenting. Blogging sprinkles joy in my life. Thanks. Also, I love the Christmas lights and decorations during this time of year.

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about redoing my bio but, I kind of think that I'd rather someone else write it. It is hard to talk about yourself. Also, I'm going to check out that airline because that's super super cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta keep it updated and fresh. I have written so many bio's but the new one is the best, I can just build on it from now on.

    The only thing with allegiant airlines is to check 1 bag, is $30, they also charge for priority boarding, and picking your seat, etc. I just skipped all that and I am taking a carry on! But the only fly from a few places to a few places...that's the only downside.

    ReplyDelete