Monday, December 8, 2008

Hi Honey, I'm home...

Friends, Family, Countrymen...

Even though my day was full of mad dashes, delayed luggage, and irritating people I am re-energized and renewed with purpose.
More now than ever I feel the need to talk about my experiences, give my opinion on anything, and help others wherever I can. I have a lot of posts that I need to get out, and in no particular order, I just have to write. When you have this much stuff going on in your head, how do you get it all out, without losing some of the particulars? I will try my best to be fair, honest, and direct. I didn't get to go to church this weekend, but I hope you check out Ladybug Smile. She put on a sermon over there for sure. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout. As far as getting those many great thoughts out, you betta keep a journal handy. Seems like some profound experiences occurred while you were away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blogged like crazy on Monday...all the stuff I had been thinking all weekend.

    ReplyDelete